CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THAT Person

I can't stand THAT person.

I hate that THAT person felt they needed to add something to a conversation about having/raising children when they don't have any of their own. What can THAT person honestly offer that particular conversation? Nothing of value that is for sure... so why does THAT person feel the need to say something? I have no clue.

What makes matters worse is that THAT person related having/raising a dog to having/raising a child!! Seriously?! Those are two very different things! Did THAT person expect to be taken seriously?


Dear friend,
I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot. I obviously wasn't thinking. I just wanted to relate to your life, but I had nothing to offer. I can't believe that I'm THAT person. Please forgive me.

I suck.

0 comments: