CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Obsessive

Me.

I'm totally obsessed with this blog. It's kinda freaking me out a little. I'm using a blog template that Leelou designed (check it out) and I'm crazy about it. I think it's because the colors are almost exactly like my wedding colors (chocolate brown, olive green, ivory, with pops of pink). My wedding had more brown and less pink, but this template is so fun! I fins that I like pulling it up online just so I can stare at it.

How lame am I?

On second thought... don't answer that question.

1 comments:

Dinsmoor

Hi!! (my english isn´t that good), but I hope you understand...
I'm now using a blog template that Leelou designed too thank you!!
(tresaniosdevacaciones.blogspot.com) 
By the way...my condolences for Jefe.