CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

HARVEST TIME

Am I the only one who is totally excited about the fact that it is OCTOBER?! The leaves should be changing colors soon; I get to wear scarves again; it's time to go to the pumpkin patch!!! I'm not normally this excited about Fall, but this is my first year of being married and I want to celebrate everything with the mister. Yes... he thinks I'm nuts (just wait until we have kids!) :) We plan on getting 3 pumpkins: one for me, one for the husband, and one for the doglet. SOOOOOO excited!!! I even got the pumpkin carving kit already. :)

I plan on decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (even though that's a little while off). I'm just really excited about it all. I want to stay home on Halloween and hand out candy. I NEVER want to do that. LOL. I figure that if we decorate the outside with Halloween decorations, then we might actually get trick'o'treaters... or just robbed. LOL. I hope not though....

I bought the first few decorations a week ago. I got our pumpkin shaped candy bowl to put the candy in for the trick'o'treaters, I got a pumpkin shaped harvest decoration that says "Welcome Friends" and I got a little pumpkin shaped candle holder. I figure the pumpkins work for both Halloween and Thanksgiving because they are harvest-y.

Anyways, can you tell I'm super excited?! What are you guys doing to celebrate?

0 comments: