CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vibes

I've finally figured out why everyone thinks I'm a good receptionist. You guys ready for this?

I give off good vibes.

WTH. Yea, I said the same thing. What is that supposed to mean? It's not because I make sure I'm early everyday, I work hard, I make relationships with the staff and clients, I ask to serve more.....??? My "vibes" are really the reason. Well, just kick me in the face next time. If this is supposed to make me feel good, it sucks. Try again. I suppose I shouldn't be offended. I like to serve people and build relationships... it just comes natural to me.

But this makes me ponder.... how are vibes established? Are we all programmed with a certain set of vibes or do they change depending on our mood? I've definitely had good days and bad days up here... do my vibes change? What if I want to change my vibes? What if I don't like every delivery person coming in and telling me random life stories when all I said was "Good morning." Is that possible? Ideas, people.

0 comments: