CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Thoughts: Lord of Legends



So.... this book was interesting. Eh, it wasn't too bad. You have to like the fantasy aspect in order to enjoy this book though.

It takes place in the 1800s (I think) so it still has that regency feel to it. I love that! I did feel that nothing really happened until the last couple of chapters. That kinda irked me. And if you're expecting tons of fantasy included throughout, you'll be disappointed. There was just a tad of fantasy concentrated at the end, but it wasn't enough. Of course, there is supposed to be this "other world," but we're only given a tiny glimpse of it. I happen to really enjoy the supernatural part in books, but this one let me down. I felt like I was being teased.

Anyways, the beginning and middle really seemed to be leading up to the last couple of chapters. It took me longer to finish it because I felt like there wasn't anything going on. LOL.

But, of course, I want to read the next book in this series.... I get attached quite easily. :D

0 comments: