CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And We're Off!

Ugh.

So this was not the best start to a blog. Oh well. Let me tell you.... writing consistently in a blog is tough work! You have to come up with interesting topics to talk about on a continuous basis. If that doesn't stress you out, then kudos to you. I, on the other hand, freak out over this kinda thing. Why am I writing in a blog, you ask? Well, now that's a loaded question. I could simplify it by saying that I'm bored, but that wouldn't be the complete truth. I always have something to do. Let me just say that I'm trying to expand my horizons and try new things. I'm not getting any younger, so I'm trying to experience as much as I can while I can.

Anyone else feel this way?

0 comments: