CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Racing

So.... did I mention that my husband and I drag race? Yea... drag race. I know, I know... we're friggin awesome. :D
Here I am staging to race with the hubs on the side coaching me through it for my first time.

Well, really, the mister is the one who is the pro at it, but I'm learning. I got my first car and already took it out for some base runs. I get pretty decent lights for a newbie. Well the hubs has 3 race cars: Mustang, Duster, and a LeMans. The Mustang is his winner/consistent car, the Duster is his fun/project car, and the LeMans is his street/show car (and the only street legal one). I have a Chevy Vega! I know... Vegas have a bad rep.  Well they suck as everyday street cars, but they make pretty decent drag cars  if you put the parts and work into them (which we haven't really done at this point- it can be expensive!).
Anyways, I thought I would share our cool hobby with you all and mention that the hubs finished in 2nd place overall this season! Woo Hoo! I sure did marry a stud. He is now qualified and entered in the Race of Champions next month in Arizona. Go, Honey!
The mister getting a congrats kiss after winning in his Mustang. :D

0 comments: