CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bodega Bay Weekend

This Sunday, the mister and I took our doglet to Bodega Bay. My parentals were camping out for the weekend so we thought we would drive up there for the day and hang out. Mostly, the hubs just wanted to fish. :D He thinks he's sneaky. He wakes me up at 6:15am (on my 3 day weekend!) so we can get there super early.... and this is how we spend our first 4.5 hours:
The munchkin and I spent all 4.5 hours climbing through rocks while the hubs fished. He caught some though! My little man is very courageous! He just jumped from one rock to the next without a care in the world. I totally had him on a harness and leash though just to keep him close and safe. He's a jumping jelly bean!
And this is how we spent the next hour or so... Bear was asleep between us while we sat and flipped through a Summit magazine. Charming family picture, no? :D
Well at least the mister and I got to go to the Tides restaurant and gift shop. It was fun to rummage around the silly shop and share some clam chowder. Then we took a few pictures of the bay view:
Good times.
What did you guys do this weekend?

0 comments: