CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Thoughts: Twice the Temptation


This was one of those "2 books in 1" things. There were 2 stories within the actual book, but they both centered around each other and this "cursed" diamond.

Overall I liked this book. It was an easy read and I dig England in the 1800s. I'm definitely into the whole chivalry, young ladies needing chaperons, etc. People treated honor and respect completely different then than they do now. It's sad really. Oh well. Off my mini rant...

I wouldn't recommend this book if you were going for intellectual reading, but it was fun. And I think the author and I could make the best of friends. I tend to read to back biography section of authors a little too often, but I adore this lady. Finally there is a biography that is more real and funny versus the whole "she lives in Kentucky with her husband and 2 dogs." The biography had me cracking up! She seems like someones I would totally have coffee with on a consistent basis (and I can't say that about a lot of people).

0 comments: