CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Huh? Training for what? OOOHHHHHHHH!!!! Riiiiiiiiiight.

Um.... so I am still training for the CIM Half Marathon. Sorta.

I've lost all focus and motivation for running. The runs are getting sooooo long. I can't seem to fit an hour and a half 3 times a week into my schedule. It's crazy to me. I don't understand how mothers can do so much. I feel like I can't focus on more than 2 things at a time. I have work (which is pretty crazy right now), school (ugh. don't ask), training for the half marathon, cooking meals, budgeting for the future, being a wife, being a daughter, being a friend, being myself. It's too much for me to handle. People keep saying  to take it one thing at a time, but I can't do that. I need to do all of these... but I can't at the same time.

I just want to curl up in bed and read... is that too much to ask?!

0 comments: