CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

My 30 Day Death Sentence

My friend Robyn has this insane idea to follow Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred every day in August. She is determined to do level 1 every day for 10 days, level 2 every day for the next 10 days and then finishing off with level 3 for the last 10 days. For those of you who have never heard of this, consider yourselves lucky. For the rest of us, you understand that my friend must have a fragile state of mind to want to attempt this. I love her dearly, but this seems like a suicide mission. I've barely made it 4 times in one week on level 1! Of course that was 1 time that has never been repeated.

So can someone please tell me why, when Robyn asked me if I wanted to join her quest for a rock solid body, I accepted?! Sure, I want a fit body, but this challenge seems insane! I can't have my friend facing this type of death on her own though. At least we're in it together.

Yesterday was Day 1 (obviously since it was August 1st). I am definitely pretty dang sore right now... though not as sore as the very first time I attempted this workout. Let's hope I can keep it up. Only 29 days to go..... ugh.

1 comments:

Dawn

My personal feeling on working out is that it would be easier to get a boob job to make my stomach look flatter.