CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oops

Let's face it: I suck at keeping up with a blog. It baffles my mind that someone can write something interesting everyday. I struggle to update my Facebook status let alone write some awe inspiring narrative about my life. I think that's my problem; I'm wanting everything I say to change lives. Well no wonder I NEVER write anything. Haha.

I know I know... I'm supposed to be training for that marathon. I went for a short jog on Tuesday. Does that count? I'm working on it... give me a break.

I did just recently move so that had taken up a lot of my time. Now I'm in the process of potentially suing my previous landlord (don't ask - long story).

So this is me apologizing for sucking at blogging.

0 comments: