CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 Days and Counting

Someone hit me with their car. Quick!

Just kidding (sorta). The CIM is Sunday. THIS Sunday... like 3 days from now. Ugh.

I'm NOT ready for this. I haven't prepared enough. I will probably pass out. Ok... that's a little dramatic, but you know what I mean. This is my first race and will probably be my last. Haha. I'm such a baby.




I'm scared to death. How lame is that? I'm so nervous I'll probably be sick. It wouldn't be so bad if I was just doing this race myself, but my whole office will be there to "support" me (when I say support, I mean judge... lol). I should have trained harder.... but running is boring to me. Oh well. Three more days and then I can breath again.

Let's hope I make it until then.

0 comments: