CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Morning Rituals

We all have morning rituals that must be done daily. My morning ritual happens when I get to work. I usually arrive about 45 minutes early (I need time to myself to drink my coffee and wake up a little more before I start answering the phones here). I update calendars for our meeting rooms and  hang them up for the day. While walking around the office, I have my ipod on since there are usually only 1 or 2 others here and I'm blasting country music. The country music gets me really pumped and I end up singing (not very well) and dancing while making my way around the office. I love it. This totally gets me ready for the day.


Maybe I need to rethink this ritual. After I made it back to my desk I was bombarded with emails and instant messages from my coworkers who were making fun of me. I guess I didn't hear them earlier because my ipod was turned up really loud. Now they continue to tease me. Since when did these people start getting here so early?!

I feel dumb.